Cycling Feats

The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Monday, July 23, 2007

My investments skills

As a investor I felt that my skills get good returns because of my lack of qualifications, it is difficult for me to get a job as a fund manager especially in Singapore.

I had develop a way to beat the market and get very good returns.

Many of my friends had benefits from me from giving them free tips on investments. In USA there is more emphasis on skills and performances rather than qualifications.

I had sent my resumes to various companies and get no reply at all. I had asked on senior fund manager who used to interview people, he said minimum requirement is a degree.

Hopefully one of these days, I can overcome this hurdle and run an investments fund.

No comments: