Cycling Feats

The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Thursday, May 23, 2013

Predicting the stockmarket


In my O Level mathematics, my teacher was not interested in teaching. Whenever I asked him questions, he asked me to study myself.  My future to study was bleak as my mom could not afford it and the discouragement from a friend.

I never took it, in 1976.

Subsequently I made a determination to take it privately in 1978 and do my self study and try to predict the right questions that most likely to come out. Because we just can't remember every details we study on the whole book, we need to concentrate on those that most likely to come out, as in the stock market, we need to put money on those stock that their price  is most likely to move up most.

The topic the interest me most is probability

Buying and reading many books of top investors and developing my own formula in picking stocks and predicting the market.

The more accurate we forecast the market the better returns we get.

Stocks is not base only on fundamental along and that is already known, it is also trying to figure out the future of the stocks, what is the chances it is likely to go up. If only base on fundamental accountants will be the richest persons. It is more an art then a science.

Most of my classmates failed when they retook their  O Level privately. Possibly they try to remember every detail on the books.

With these confident I pour my energy mastering and predicting the the stock market. And gathering all the factors that affecting the stock market.


Which I got amazing returns from stocks.

3 comments:

Bartley Ridge said...

Wow, awesome blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you make blogging look easy. The overall look of your web site is wonderful, let alone the content!

Anonymous said...

You reallу make іt ѕeem so easy wіth your prеsеntatiοn but I find this mattеr to bе
really something that ӏ thіnk I would nevеr unԁerstand.
It seems too complex and extremely bгoad for me.
I am looking forωard for youг nеxt
post, I'll try tο get the hang of it!

Feel freе to surf to my ωеb ѕite: www.bet365.com

Henry Leong said...

Thks