Cycling Feats

The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Sunday, July 23, 2017

How I formulate my ideas

I started investing in 1990, when a colleague introduce a broker to me.

Investments if more about predicting collect the market cycle.

My ideas mostly concentrate in looking for undervalued stocks

I had numerous joint ventures with my friends.

Warren Buffret said 3 Important point about investments First. Don't lost money, Second Don't lost money, 3 Don't lost money.

Investments is more a art then a science, sentiments play an important part

Talking to the company staff is important too, which is more than the numbers you need in the news.

A frugal person has a higher chance of success in investments, many frugal persons success because they spent less than they earn, over the year they compound the savings.

It take long course of time to accumulate wealth and need the patient.

The way I pick stocks is same as I develop a method to predict the right subject that came out from my GCE O Level correctly

8888.henry(@) gmail.com

No comments: