Cycling Feats

The amazing James Cook University at Sims Drive

James Cook University Sims Drive Singapore

Friday, June 2, 2017

Raising funds

I hope raise a few hundreds thousands to fund and grow my fund managements business, any ideas or partnerships, kindly contact me - 8888.henry(at)gmail, thanks

I had a proven track record of investments returns for the past 27 years since 1990, which I got consistent returns. as I had developed a tried and tested method with documentary proof.

My experiences includes running various food biz, investments and leasing of properties.

The same methods, that I found forecasting my pte GCE O level, that I didn't took or had failed, all the topics of the exam came out as I predicted

My returns had helped me travelled around the world and raise a family

No comments: